Patch Notes: v0.08.2

asdf

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Oct 5, 2018
Hey everyone! We're releasing a hotfix patch to fix and improve some other minor bugs that were introduced with v0.08. Read the full patch notes of v0.08 if you haven't done so already!

Please download the new release files or YOU WILL CRASH:
Note: If you're receiving a DX9 related error, please follow the DX9_ERROR_FIX_INSTRUCTIONS located in your OSM folder!

Client Patch Notes:
  • Fixed a potential problem where some players clients were freezing.
Game Patch Notes:
  • Improved detection of players crits (Seeing other players crits should now be more accurate).
  • Updated coupon codes to stop players from swapping codes with each other.
  • Improved the Puppet skill further to prevent even more crashing.
  • Fixed a bug where Papulatus bombs (Darkstars) were not actually dealing any damage (Just appeared to be damaging the player).
  • Fixed a bug where Papulatus stopped spawning bombs after a certain amount of time.
  • Fixed a bug where Copper Drakes were dropping Scroll for Claw for ATT 60% instead of Scroll for Claw for ATT 10%.
  • Fixed a bug where Fireworks was not showing any effect.
  • Fixed a bug where AP Resets appeared to cost 1m mesos (instead of 2.5m mesos).
  • Fixed a bug where the Husky pet was not showing the meso pet warning tooltip.

Happy Mapling 🍁🍁🍁

Last edited:

GaloToast

Jun 14, 2019
Getting an error stating "There is currently not enough available memory to run OSM. Please visit the FAQ section at OSM for further details. Checked the technical FAQ, but couldn't find anything. Can you help out please?

hiba711

May 25, 2019
Hey everyone! We're releasing a hotfix patch to fix and improve some other minor bugs that were introduced with v0.08. Read the full patch notes of v0.08 if you haven't done so already!

Please download the new release files or YOU WILL CRASH:
Note: If you're receiving a DX9 related error, please follow the DX9_ERROR_FIX_INSTRUCTIONS located in your OSM folder!

Client Patch Notes:
  • Fixed a potential problem where some players clients were freezing.
Game Patch Notes:
  • Improved detection of players crits (Seeing other players crits should now be more accurate).
  • Updated coupon codes to stop players from swapping codes with each other.
  • Improved the Puppet skill further to prevent even more crashing.
  • Fixed a bug where Papulatus bombs (Darkstars) were not actually dealing any damage (Just appeared to be damaging the player).
  • Fixed a bug where Papulatus stopped spawning bombs after a certain amount of time.
  • Fixed a bug where Copper Drakes were dropping Scroll for Claw for ATT 60% instead of Scroll for Claw for ATT 10%.
  • Fixed a bug where Fireworks was not showing any effect.
  • Fixed a bug where AP Resets appeared to cost 1m mesos (instead of 2.5m mesos).
  • Fixed a bug where the Husky pet was not showing the meso pet warning tooltip.

Happy Mapling 🍁🍁🍁
I am having issues since i downloaded v0.08. Iand after the lastest v0.082 patch i cant play at all. I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again from the oldschoolmaple.com. the game kept crashing then i saw this post and i uninstalled and followed the link provided in this post. now i am getting a msg that some file is corrupted and i nedd to contact old school maple support. solution?

I have just tried the manual link and a new msg came put.

Attachments

Last edited:

hiba711

May 25, 2019
I am having issues since i downloaded v0.08. Iand after the lastest v0.082 patch i cant play at all. I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again from the oldschoolmaple.com. the game kept crashing then i saw this post and i uninstalled and followed the link provided in this post. now i am getting a msg that some file is corrupted and i nedd to contact old school maple support. solution?

I have just tried the manual link and a new msg came put.
The solution that i figured out was reinstalling the game and choosing a different destination folder than the default one.